1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information provided by you or collected from third party sources.
- Publically available data about you from third party sites and sources, including profiles created by you on other websites, or other information you
have publicly shared for the purpose of advertising or informing others about your background.
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our Site.
- Your demographic information (such as zip or postal code, occupation, education and experience, and if you choose to provide it, age or gender). We collect this information either through the registration process.
- Job search behavior and preferences, and a record of the searches that you make on our Site.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Register, manage and maintain your account on the Site.
- Provide products or services you request.
- Maintain your resume and/or Profile and make it available to recruiters through our products and services as described in “Information We Share.”
- Supplement your Profile with publicly available information.
- Maintain a record of the jobs you view or apply to on our Site.
- Inform you of relevant job postings that may be of interest to you based on your interests as expressed previously through your job search behavior and preferences.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
We also use certain technical information about your computer or other device and your access of the Site in order to operate, maintain and manage the Site. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We provide a platform that allows other members and third parties to see user profiles, and give access to those profiles or create other profiles based on platform profiles and other information from third parties or publicly available sources that we may in turn sell to third parties as part of our services. This section of our policy describes the various ways in which we may share your personal information.
Recruiters may use your information to contact you directly. Additionally, when you apply for a job with a company through the Site, the information supplied by you or shared through JobsPivot products and services may become part of such company’s database.
All users should be aware that when they choose to display or distribute Personal Information (such as their email address) via the Site or any other distribution method, that information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. We also may share Personal Information with our service providers who help us in the delivery of our own services to you. These service providers are required by contract or law to only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law.
We may combine certain non-personally identifiable Aggregate Data, or otherwise anonymized or de-identified data about our users, and use such data to prepare reports for our users. “Aggregate Data” for our purposes is demographic information (such as zip code, age, gender or ethnicity) and employment information (such as occupation, education and experience) of many individuals that is combined together. Aggregate Data is used to analyze the characteristics of various populations and does not identify any specific individuals. We may also use and share anonymized or de-identified data to track trends in the labor market as well as use of our products and services. Some Aggregate Data analytics reports can be used to better understand individual Profiles.
3.2 Review, Update or Delete Your Account Information or Profile
JobsPivot takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is reliable for its intended use; as well as being current, accurate, and complete. However, information is collected from a variety of sources, and cannot be guaranteed to be current, accurate or complete, and in particular, we are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information whose source JobsPivot does not control. As part of our efforts to maintain Personal Information which is reasonably accurate, current, and complete; we need your help. You can update your profile directly on our Site. If you know that your Personal Information which you have provided to us is no longer accurate or complete, and you cannot update or correct the data via the Site.
You may access, update and amend Personal Information included in your online JobsPivot account at any time by logging into your account and making the necessary changes. You may also delete your account at any time by logging in to your account and making an account deletion request.
3.3 About Cookies, Tracking Choices, and Third Party Advertisers
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
3.4 Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by JobsPivot. These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by JobsPivot, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
4. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
JobsPivot maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical policies, procedures and safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission, storage or processing of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private or secure.
As a user of the Site, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Site, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Site.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your JobsPivot account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Site. Please note that we will never ask for your JobsPivot account user name or password via email.
5. YOUR RIGHT TO REQUEST THE DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon your request, we will delete the Personal Information we have collected about you, unless the law allows us to retain it. For example, we will not delete when the information is necessary for us to: provide you with a product or service that you requested; perform a contract we entered into with you; maintain the functionality or security of our systems; comply with or exercise rights provided by the law; or use the information internally in ways that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information to us, or that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.