Remuneration: $1,600 to $2,200/month
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling, preparing, serving food and beverage orders to the customers.
- Collecting payment from the customer.
- Stock take of ingredients and monitor expenditure, stock, wastage and expiration dates.
- Clean café facilities and ensure equipment/furnishings are in order, and to report any damages if otherwise.
- Follow our Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and ensure correct opening and closing times.
- Setting up the café for opening and clearing down the café for closing as required.
- Welcome customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Uphold highest standards of service and cleanliness.
- Any other duties as would be expected of a café staff.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Prior experience working in café will be an added advantage.
- Possess a Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.